The Management considers spreading the culture, the respect and protection of the environment and the attention to health and safety at the workplace a priority, for the growth of the company and all stakeholders with whom it interacts, directly or indirectly. To this end, the continuous improvement of internal management processes is considered essential, operating according to the procedures provided for by the quality, environment and occupational health and safety integrated management system, in compliance with ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 9001:2015.
In relation to its own context of reference and the parties interested in the activities and services provided, the Management is committed to:
- promote an approach-based process and, for each process, assess and manage risks and opportunities;
- define objectives and indicators, considering all relevant quality, environmental and occupational health and safety aspects in every action/decision taken, and monitor them through constant reviews;
- evaluate the Customer's needs in order to best meet their requirements, so as to promote overall business competitiveness;
- comply with, and satisfy, all applicable laws and requirements, and implement ongoing monitoring with specific compliance audits;
- protect and enhance the environment, and take all necessary measures to prevent pollution;
- provide safe and healthy working conditions, and take all necessary steps to eliminate hazards, reduce risks, and prevent occupational injuries and illnesses;
- implement processes necessary to prepare for, and respond to, potential emergency situations;
- promote consultation and participation of workers and worker representatives; maximize the performance of services provided against the requirements of the integrated management system;
- provide the resources necessary for the implementation, maintenance of effectiveness and improvement of the integrated management system for quality, environment and occupational health and safety
To this end, stakeholder involvement is considered central, through:
- raising awareness of the commitments of this Integrated Policy among all stakeholders;
- the involvement of stakeholders in the processes for the definition of the objectives of the integrated management system;
- ongoing training and the acquisition of awareness by the staff, operating at all levels, with respect to the fundamental elements of quality, environment and health and safety management of themselves, their colleagues and all interested parties;
- transparent processes of communication and discussion in relation to the requirements and performance of the integrated management system among all stakeholders.
Management will ensure that this policy is documented, implemented, enforced, periodically reviewed, delivered to all personnel and stakeholders, as well as made available to the public.